Service Center


Insurance Claims


Need to report a claim? 
Call Us: (724) 342-6832
Toll Free:  (800) 660-6832


Our job is to make sure that your claim is handled quickly and fairly and that we maintain good communication with you at all times. Insurance claims procedures and practices can vary depending on the type of insurance and the insurance company, but we handle these procedure variations for you. In most cases, we let you know well in advance what to expect and we will make sure everything is on track. If we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to call us during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:00.

After Hours Claims


To better assist you we’ve included a list of our carriers that have 24 hour direct claim reporting services available. Please review the carrier information section of this site for the information you’ll need to place a claim after hours. Prior to calling, please have your policy number and claim details available for the claims adjuster. The insurance carrier will forward a copy of your claim report to our office.



Also for your convenience, we have provided the billing information for some of the insurance companies we represent in the carrier information section of this site. In many cases, you can pay your bill or check billing status online. If the company associated with your direct bill policy is not listed, please refer to your policy.

Payments by check


When you provide a personal check as payment, you authorize us to either 1) use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your account or 2) to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use the information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer (EFT), funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.

Carrier Information

Auto Owners Insurance
Claims 1 888.252.4626
Billing 1 800.288.8740


Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Claims 1 877.242.2544
Quick Glass Claims 1 877.588.4527
Billing 1 800.364.3400


Donegal Insurance Group
Claims 1 800.877.9006
Billing 1 800.877.0600


Encompass Insurance
Claims 1 800.588.7400
Billing 1 800.262.9262


Foremost Insurance Group
Claims 1 800.527.3907
Billing 1 800.532.4221


ICW Group
Claims 1 858.350.2400
Billing 1 858.350.7262

Safeco Insurance
Claims 1 800.332.3226
Billing 1 877.566.6001


Secura Insurance
Claims 1 800.318.2136
Billing 1 800.830.9150


Ohio Casualty
Claims 1 866.255.5530
Billing 1 800.690.5051


Claims 1 800.274.4499
Billing 1 800.888.7761


The Hartford
Claims 1 800.243.5860
Billing 1 800.771.8557


Claims 1 800.252.4633
Billing 1 800.550.7716


Westfield Insurance
Claims 1 866.937.2663
Billing 1 800.766.9133


Can I buy coverage for the backup of sewers and drains?

Coverage can be purchased for damage to your dwelling and contents caused by the backup of a sewer or drain. Although generally an excluded peril, this coverage can be purchased in increments of $5,000 and up depending on your company. Please check your policy form to determine if the malfunction of a sump pump is included in your protection.

Is flood coverage included in my homeowner’s policy?

Flood insurance is sold as separate coverage and is designed to protect your dwelling and contents from water that is “run-off”. Generally, water that is on the surface and runs into your dwelling from outside is not covered unless you purchase Flood Insurance. By determining your flood zone, the percentage of dwelling and contents you wish to protect and the construction type of your home, flood insurance premiums are determined and set through the National Flood Association.

Am I covered in the case of an earthquake?

Earthquake coverage is excluded from typical home insurance policies unless specifically requested. By adding this protection to your home policy you are protected from this catastrophic loss, however, the normal deductible does not apply. Earthquake deductibles are set by each company based on a percentage of the dwelling value. Example: A $100,000 dwelling with a 4% deductible would have to sustain over $4,000 (the deductible), before coverage begins.

Do I need to increase replacement cost of my home?

Because the cost to repair and replace your damaged property increases each year, the coverage to your dwelling should also increase each year. Your home should be insured at 100% of what it costs to build at today’s prices. If the required 100% is not carried, the insurance company may penalize the settlement of a claim based on the underinsured percentage. Make sure you always insure to 100% and your policy includes the inflation guard protection.

What is an inland marine floater?

The term inland marine floater makes you think of a toy boat in the tub. However, for insurance purposes, inland marine means anything that is on land and floater means that it is protected if taken from place to place. For instance, you are wearing a precious watch given to you by a loved one. If the watch is damaged, disappears or is stolen, there is limited coverage unless you “schedule” this item on your home or inland marine policy. A current appraisal, bill of sale with the description and value are required every three years to keep up with the appreciation of your pieces. Inland Marine schedules can include such things of appreciation as, fine arts, figurines, jewelry, silver, guns and furs. You can even schedule camera equipment, golf clubs and hearing aids. Think about your items and review them regularly with your agent.

What is identity theft, and how do I get coverage?

Identity theft is the misuse of your credit by someone other than you. If your personal information including your social security number were to be used to open lines of credit or utilities, you could see the adverse affects to your personal credit score. The costs associated with clearing the illegal items from your reports, loss of wages in this endeavor, legal fees to recreate credit are all examples of the financial loss you may bear. By contacting your agent and asking about Identity Theft protection under your home insurance policy, you can cover this risk.